Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Doe Coming!!

I will be welcoming a brand new doe all the way from OR state come March! I am VERY excited about bringing this doe into my herd.

Desert Suns American Style!

Thank you Linda Colville for selling me this magnificent doe. This girl has a dynamic pedigree and her dam has produced 17 kids (earning her +!) and just got her first NPGA ribbon (Res. Senior Champion) at age 7 and 1/2! And her sire is a GORGEOUS, and I mean GORGEOUS, dark caramel buck!!! And a BIG thanks to Tisie of KK Snowd'n Acres (Nigerian Dairy Goat farmer) since she will be picking her up for me! And to Amanda of Quaking Canopy for transporting her ALL the way across the Country! I can't thank you enough!

A good friend of mine is also getting 2 Desert Suns does. One being Desert Suns Bo'Derrick (Dark Caramel!!!), whom will be bred to one of my bucks for a kid back trade, and Desert Suns Laci Illusions! Congrats Chrissy! You better bet I want a doe from Ricki!

My dream of owning a Desert Farms doe is FINALLY coming true! I can't wait to get America into the show ring here. Can you say PGCH???? I sure can! :D

Tara

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tara! She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Talitha!! I am SUPER excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh is she a cutie or what?! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shell! I am so excited! These girls come from an NPGA judge's herd! I am getting a GREAT deal on them! :)

    ReplyDelete