Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow goats! :)

We've got some snow! Hoping for a delay tomorrow so I don't have to take that algebra exam (EW, I know!)

The goats are all doing well! They don't know what exactly to think of this white stuff! LOL! You should've seen my spring kids. They were "BAAAAAAH"ing at the top of their lungs as if saying "Mom, what the heck is this yucky stuff on the ground! It's cold and wet and EWWWW!!!" Anyone who has goats KNOW how much they hate, hate, hate to get their feet wet! Haha!

Here's what Meg thought about it...:








It was quite comical. She was NOT happy with me at all! :) But pretty soon they got over it:



And Ava and Herbie are due to have their babies in: 5 days! I am so excited! First kids of 2010! Hoping, so badly, for a doe kid(s) since Herbie will be moving onto his new home later this month! Because if I do get one (hopefully a caramel one!!!) it will be retained! :D

Then Venus and George due in Febuary...And that will be all until April (or possibly May).

So check back...I'll check on Ava tomorrow and give y'all a quick update!

Have a great Wednesday!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment