Friday, January 15, 2010

My "Surprise"!

I honestly didn't think Ava would do as I said. I was saying all week she'd kid on Friday...And what does she do?? Prove me right!

Anyway so I walk in to check Ava and Venus and what do I see? A little white blob! I ran out and hollered at my parents to come.

So I go back in there, she had JUST had the kid before we got there. And it mostly dried off and was JUST starting to pass the placenta. Perfect! Completely un-assisted! :)

So I go over and whipe the kid off a bit more, still a little wet. And I lift the tail to check and it's a...

GIRL!!! My doe streak is continuing!

So...without further ado the first 2010 kid here...Tara's Rowdy Kids Crystal's Aurora! Little Miss Rori is SPOILED rotten! I kept going out to hold her today! I am deeply in LOVE!


2 comments:

  1. As cute as she is, I don't know how you can put her down!

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I barely can! She is my spoiled little baby already! I am in love with little Rori!

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete