Saturday, January 30, 2010

Expecting Febuary Kids!!

We are now in the home stretch for Old Rock Ranch Venus! Venus is bred to George and is due Feb 19! Down to less than 3 weeks! Whoo! We're going to make it guys! I promise! I am so eager for her to kid! She was 2008 Junior Champion Doe at Lorain County Fair, from before we got her.

I'm hoping for 2 does and 1 buck, but will be happy with one of each. But the most important thing is that everything goes OK.

Fingers crossed for an easy kidding!!!

---

Also, Tisie of KK Snowd'n picked up our Desert Farm girls today! Look for new pictures of American Style by tommorrow of her! :D

---

Rori is growing BIG and strong! She got disbudded today! I put her back with Ava afterwards and when I went to feed Ava, I couldn't find Rori. I looked and she was sound asleep in the hay feeder! She looked so gosh darn cute!!!!

---

Isabella and Josie are also looking quite big! And they both have the start of an udder. So I am thinking Josie's due in April and Isabella in March (?). Or maybe it is wishful thinking??? Who knows! I guess we'll have to wait and see...

---

Well, that may very well be it for my update. Unless you'd like to hear about my escapees. Yeah, I had a frustrating day! Will give ya the back story on that tomorrow...It's quite comical, but of course it wasn't at the time. ;)

Have a good night everyone! I am off to check goatfarmcentral.com for updates on my new girl! Plus I am exhausted! LOONG day!

Later bloggers! Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment