Saturday, January 22, 2011

Isabella's Getting Close!!

My first kiddos of the year are going to be from my first registered doe, K&J Pygmies Isabella (medium caramel w/ bellyband)!

She's my girl!! Love her to death, she's such a sweetheart. Her FF she kidded with triplets, and she's HUGE this time! Just as big, if not bigger, than last time! Praying desperately for an easy kidding.

She is expecting my first set of kids from 2xGCH Beech Creek Elite At-Apach (caramel). Pach lived down south for most of his life, soaking up the sun and winning pretty ribbons! He also sired about 32 kids while in Florida.... Plus a ton more that have not been registered!

She's due around Feb 3 (lost the dates when my phone got replaced) but she had been bred on Sept 11 (I just remembered all of a sudden!)

So anxious to see what I get as she is HUGE!!! (Bigger than when she had her massive trips 2 years ago!). Would just love a doeling, but will take healthy kids with an easy delivery...That would mean more to me than the world right now.


Doeling Retained (?)
Doeling Reserved: AF
Buckling Reserved: HT
Wether Reserved: ER
Wether Reserved: KM

Still taking one more doeling reservation as well!

Just praying for an easy delivery!




The proud parents! :) K & J Pygmies Isabella and 2xGCH & 3xRGCH Beech Creek Elite At-Apach!

No comments:

Post a Comment