Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Buyers!

Thanks you to our 2010 buyers! The list goes as follows!:

2010 has been a great selling year! I have found awesome homes for all my available goaties this year!



First, I must thank Joe Perry of Perry Tent Rental in Fremont Ohio for purchasing my market wether, Gambler at the 2010 Sandusky County Fair.



And for those who purchased my Pygmies; thank you sooo much for spoiling them rotten! :) I know they all got GREAT homes so thank you to:

Scott and Jonell of S-J Farms

Ellie Rife

Shelby Morehart

Bloom family

Kadie Myers


Sold 8 Pygmies this year! 1 buck, 3 does, and 5 wethers!

Thank you again Tara's Rowdy Kids customers! And if you're looking to purchase for next year, contact me soon! :) Kids arriving Feburary-June of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment