Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Now for the good news!

Now for the good news! I am actually in a pretty good mood. For the most part...

Well, where should I begin? I will start with my personal favorite news. Which is hard, as I like all the news I have to share. Mhm, okay. :) I've made up my mind which will be shared first.

My new goats! I will be getting the following goats THIS Saturday! ROAD TRIP!
First we are heading down to Dry Run Aces to get Reserve Grand Champion Beech Creek Elite John Henry! Henry is a really handsome buck and he's JUST what I want! I am soo excited to get him home! :)

Then we will be stopping buy the remainder of Shiloh Hill's goats which includes some really impressive bloodlines:
Top Renegade Ranch Mary Lou (Medium Caramel Doe)
Springwater Farms Miss Karina (Medium Grey Doe)
Dry Run Acres Dexter (Dark Grey Agouti Wether)
Then there is Dooley a Swiss Marked, Unregistered, Nigerian Dwarf Wether!!!

So, this saturday will be a real long day for me! Thankfully my dad is willing to haul me around to get all these goats! Watch out Southern Ohio! Tara's Rowdy Kids will soon be coming to a town near YOU! Coming soon! LOL!

And Sparkle and Isabella have a really nice start to their udders! Josie is just confusing! I may have written down the wrong date. Could of been Oct 12 or 13. So I Josie still has a chance to give me George babies! Sparkle is bred to George and Isabella to Mo. Their legacy in my herd continues. :) It really is bittersweet, but I am glad to see their legacy continue on in my herd.

Well, that should be about it. Looking forward to getting John here to breed to a few of my girls. :)

Wish us luck on our cross state adventure! Heehee! The perks of being an only child!

Have a good night all and a HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!!
Tara

1 comment: