Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pre-Fair Judging!

Pre-Fair Judging for my non-livestock projects was yesterday! :)

I took:

Vet Science 2
Star Spangled Food (yes I know... cooking! my worst talent!)
Creative Writing

I got A's on ALL three! And all perfect scores! I am soooo proud of myself! All three judges had really nice comments and positive things to say about me and my projects! :D Especially the Creative Writing judge!

Should find out if I got anything county wide in a few weeks. I'm not holding my breath though ;) I'm proud that I did as well as I did! :)

Just had to share ;) Will later post pictures of my posters and some of my writings for my creative writing project ;)

And here are a few pictures of my backyard today. I was bored and playing with photo options on my new Droid Incredible 2 :)





Here is another picture (yes I'm full of them today!) Of me with my bottle baby Daisy! :)





And then Billy Goat Co. Mystical Dawn and myself! What a pretty girl!



Tara
Tara's Rowdy Kidz

1 comment: