Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slight Update on American Style

Well, seems like this year has flown by! Minus one thing, Desert Suns American Style, who was originally to arrive March 21. After our transporter backed out, Chrissy and I scrambled to find a way here to Ohio for our three precious does.

Which we succeeded in doing...We were supposed to have the does in PA by May 7th at the latest...Now it has been said that the girls won't even have been picked up by the transporter until after that. They are running behind so I don't even know when they will even be picked up. :(

Just a bit of an update...I am disappointed, but I'm glad that all three of our doe's will get here safely. Eventually.

check my site for more updates! www.rowdykidz.webs.com

Tara in-and-out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment