Thursday, February 18, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!

Well, it appears that not only Venus is bred to George, but Josie will be as well!!! I am almost positive that she is bred to him. I had her *originally* bred to George as the same time as Venus, but I was almost SURE that she came back into heat but apparently not! She's got a nice sized udder there, hiding under all that hair! And no ligs! So...It's very likely she will hit Day 145 tomorrow along with her buddy Venus!!! :D

Guess I'd better move her into the kidding pen...

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did she kid yet? I feel like she should have by now hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venus has kidded but Josie has not yet. She was left in with the buck for 2 full heat cycles but I'm thinking she may have been bred on a later date.

    ReplyDelete